Hosted by ultra endurance athlete & adventurer Nick Pelletier, this podcast highlights individuals who excel in the fields of athletics, adventure, adrenaline, exploration, business, and more. Through stories of first hand experience, guests explain what key factors make them successful, and what tips can be used to break down the percieved limits imposed by the human mind.
Allie McLaughlin on Running, BASE Jumping, Van Life, & Hoka Sponsorship – Episode 8 – COMFORT BREEDS COMPLACENCY
Allie McLaughlin is a professional runner sponsored by Hoka, an avid skydiver, new BASE jumper, and lover of the outdoors. She has a converted Sprinter van that she lives out of for part of the year with her dog Harley. Allie has raced on some of the biggest stages in trail running; Golden Trail World Series, UTMB OCC, and winner at the World Long Distance Mountain Running Championships. You can follow her on Instagram: @alliemc3
- Allie McLaughlin on Running, BASE Jumping, Van Life, & Hoka Sponsorship – Episode 8
- Miles Daisher on BASE Jumping, Red Bull Airforce, & Deaths in the Sport – Episode 7
- Kelsey Serwa on Winning Olympic Gold Medal & Training for Professional Ski Cross – Episode 6
- Johnny Collinson on Summiting Everest, Red Bull Sponsorship & Pro Skiing – Episode 5
- Miki Kawahara on Athlete Development, Mental Training & Journaling – Episode 4