Hosted by ultra endurance athlete & adventurer Nick Pelletier, this podcast highlights individuals who excel in the fields of athletics, adventure, adrenaline, exploration, business, and more. Through stories of first hand experience, guests explain what key factors make them successful, and what tips can be used to break down the percieved limits imposed by the human mind.
Miles Daisher on BASE Jumping, Red Bull Airforce, & Deaths in the Sport – Episode 7 – COMFORT BREEDS COMPLACENCY
Miles Daisher is known around the world as being one of, if not the best BASE jumper on the planet. With over 11,000+ skydives, and over 6,800+ BASE jumps, he is a commander of the skies. He was a co-founder of the elite air sports team the "Red Bull Airforce" who complete demonstration jumps around the world. Miles has his own BASE jumping course in Twin Falls, Idaho, and is pushing progression in the sport through his own ongoing experiences, like BASE jumping off the Petra formation in Jordan. You can follow Miles on his Instagram at: @miles_daisher
- Miles Daisher on BASE Jumping, Red Bull Airforce, & Deaths in the Sport – Episode 7
- Kelsey Serwa on Winning Olympic Gold Medal & Training for Professional Ski Cross – Episode 6
- Johnny Collinson on Summiting Everest, Red Bull Sponsorship & Pro Skiing – Episode 5
- Miki Kawahara on Athlete Development, Mental Training & Journaling – Episode 4
- Cole Richardson on Body Building, Career Ending Hockey Injury, and Discipline – Episode 3